Why Choose Our Practice?
“Caring without Compromise“tm
When it comes to picking an Oral Surgeon, we know that you have options. Personalized, gentle, comprehensive patient care is our number one priority. We respect and understand that many dental patients experience anxiety. We’ll do all we can to make sure your experience is as comfortable as possible. We encourage you to ask questions and involve your closest family members in the decision making process.
Dr. Lynn Pierri
Dr. Lynn Pierri, a Board Certified Diplomate of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery with expertise in:
- Dental Implant Surgery & Bone Graft Procedures
- Dento-Alveolar Surgery: Tooth Extractions & Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Oral Pathology: Excision of Hard & Soft Tissue Lesions
- CO2 Laser Soft Tissue Procedures: Frenectomies & Tongue-Tie Repair
- Fabrication of Sleep Apnea Appliances & Snore Guards (Medicare Durable Medical Equipment [DME] Provider)
- Fabrication of Athletic Mouth Guards & TMJ Night-Guards
Dr. Lynn Pierri is committed to providing the most current clinically proven techniques of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery by maintaining an average above 1000 continuing educations hours, annually.
Our practice was the first AAAHC accredited operating room suite in New York State for oral surgery and for obtaining five consecutive three-year terms as an accredited Office Based Surgery Facility. Our state-of-the-art facility includes:
- Materialise SimPlant – for precision placement of Dental Implants for predictable clinical outcomes
- Light Scalpel LS-1005 CO2 Soft Tissue Laser
- Piezo Surgery – for predictable and safe sinus lifts
- VELscope Cancer Detection – for routine oral cancer screening
- i-CAT Flex Cone Beam Dental Imaging System – in-house CT Scans
- Kodak 9000 3D Cone Beam and Panoramic System – in-house CT Scan and Panoramic X-rays
Dr. Lynn Pierri’s philosophy is to utilize minimal surgical intervention whenever possible, always providing patients with the best options for their individual needs.
Honesty, Affordability & Transparency
We know that the cost of healthcare can be confusing. In addition to offering a number of in-office payment options to fit your budget, our surgical coordinators will review the costs associated with your treatment so you are thoroughly aware of your financial responsibility. We are in network with a variety of insurance plans and offer various forms of financing of varying terms.